smsmcherry
smsmcherry
hey banat ... sorry i am limited to 3 mosharka every day

about cleansing .... i took the first day three shakes only with a piece of pinapple and water and two pills of laxative (any kind but i use the one for women from Kroger) but you can use any laxative you are actually using or even herbs like diet tea .... the second day i had two shakes and chicken salad (turkey breast pieces + lettuce + carrot + bangar + green peas (fasolya) + red cabbage + table spoon of light mayoneze and kheyar mekhalel - little bit) and by night i took two glasses of orange juice with no sugar ....

i feel light and at the beginning of those two days i was 189.1 pounds and today i was 182.9 i the morning .... this mean there was like 6 pounds of junk in my body that i clease away ... thanks ALLAH

today is my first slimfast day .... i am 182.9 pounds ... i took one slimfast vanilla flavor as breakfast .... two hours later i took my first snake (two oranges - each is about 50 calories) and now i am cooking my lunch ... i am sooo hungry but i will try to drink water before lunch .... i made for lunch pieces of turkey breast ... you can use chicken ... plus celeray + little brown rice + onion + tomato --- cooked without salt with some chicken broth and little bit soy sauce .... i think this is about 400 calories .... i will leave this extra 100 calories for may be a small snack after launch ..... not sure about that .... i will try to eat mu lunch in two portion so that i would feel i am eating alot .....

ok i will write to you by the end of the day telling you about the rest of my day ....

wish me luck ... please i really need your prayers and encouragement ... i actually feel the problem is not the plan you are using it is actually the commitement itself ... thats why i chose a plan with no strict food i can eat whatever i want even cake but with portion control and calorie count .... by time you feel you are committed .... you will feel happier and more committed and also you will tend to eat more healthy and instead of cake as snack you will take fruits or veggies ....

tamenonee alekoooo habaybeee banat hawaa hows your diet .... salam
Memee ~H
Memee ~H
hey girl .. wish u a good luck insha allah u'll shed off those extra pounds and u'll look great on ur big day .. ur doing ok now so keep it up

salaam