خبر سعيد..منتج حقق نجاحا لعلاج الخطوط البيضاء والأكثر مبيعا في الأسواق الأمريكية

العناية بالبشرة

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

كما نعلم كثير من النساء يعانون من الخطوط البيضاء. و الكثيرات هنا في المنتدى يعرضن الكثير من الخلطات الطبيعية و غيرها التى لا جدوى منها و التي لا اقتنع بها ابدا

و لكن مؤخرا لاحظت في محلات باريس غاليري و فيسس و غيره عرض عن منتج يدعى StriVectin-SD لازالة الخطوط البيضاء و منتج اخر من نفس الشركه لازاله التجاعيد

و هذه صورة له

اجتهدت بعمل بحث عنه في الانترنت و قريت مواضيع عنه و اراء الناس عنه و قالو انه يزيل الخطوط البيضاء او الستريتش ماركس بنسبة 93%

كيفية عمله انه يقلل من طول الخطوط و يقلل من عرضها .. ينعم و يصحح لون البشرة
Decreased the length of stretch marks
Decreased the depth of indentions in the skin
Increased the smoothness of the skin
Increased the thickness of the skin
Increased the firmness of the skin
Increased stimulation of collagen synthesis
Corrected skin coloration irregularities

وهذا الكلام المكتوب عنه بالانجليزي

StriVectin-SD (R)
StriVectin-SD (R) is a multi-action skin perfector enriched with Striadril, a key compound containing patented pentapeptides that significantly improve the appearance of facial wrinkles, stretch marks, and minor skin imperfections by aiding the build-up of collagen. Unlike many other anti-aging treatments, Striadril is more stable (longer shelf life), better tolerated (causes less irritation), safer, and more effective.

وهذا كلام لبعض آراء الناس لاستخدامهم لمنتج شبيه لمكونات لمنتج المذكور وسوف اضع المقارنه وصور لهم في نهاية الموضوع

I was and still am amazed at the results. It is astonishing to me that a product could be so effective-- even for stretch marks that are nearly 5 years old! After 1 week of using Everderm-CL 2 times per day, I could tell it was working. My stretch marks were not itching anymore, that was pure bliss all in itself! My skin was more hydrated and more elastic. After 1 month, the stretch marks were changing in color to a light purplish tint, the color of which they are when stretch marks are fairly new. After 2 months they were getting the silvery sheen to them and shrinking! My stretch marks were very wide, some of them almost over a half inch wide. Even my husband noticed they were changing. And now after 4 months of using Everderm-CL, my stretch marks are still shrinking. None of them are over a quarter of an inch wide, and they now look more like wrinkles in my skin, rather than gouges. And my belly button is a belly button! This is more than what I dreamed could happen with any product on the market. I will continue to use Everderm-CL; it has dramatically affected my life. Thank you so much for creating an absolutely fabulous product.

و هذه صور لقبل و بعد استخدام المنتج

هذه اوجه المقارنه لمكونات المنتجين الذي لهما نفس آلية العمل تقريبا " كما قرأت"

في النهاية ارجو ان تنالو الاستفاده من الموضوع وهو اجتهاد شخصي

أرجو من جربت المنتج انت تعطينا من خبرتها

:26:

لا تنسوني من الدعاء

يلزم عليك تسجيل الدخول أولًا لكتابة تعليق.

تسجيل دخول

زهرة أبوظبي
زهرة أبوظبي
ثلج
ثلج
تسلمين أختي على الموضوع..... بس انتي متاكده انه يبيعونه في باريس غاليري ؟؟ لان شكله طبي...
um albanat
um albanat
ثلج ثلج :
تسلمين أختي على الموضوع..... بس انتي متاكده انه يبيعونه في باريس غاليري ؟؟ لان شكله طبي...
مشكرة عزيزتي
المرحـه
المرحـه
تسسسسسسلمين الله يوفقك
زهرة أبوظبي
زهرة أبوظبي
بتحصلينه عند الباب اول ما تدخلين .. هي ماركه امريكية طبية.. انا شفته عند باريس جاليري في ابوظبي مول و عند فيسس في المارينا مول .. و من البلدان الاخرى اعتقد موجود و تقدرون تسالون عنه بالاسم