الماسية مول

الماسية مول @almasy_mol

كبيرة محررات

تحلمين ببشرة برونزية مثل نجمات هوليوود وماتقدري على تكاليف الجلسات الغالية الحل عندي

مستحضرات تجميل وعطور

السلام عليكم

اذا حابين تشوفوا باقي منتجاتي زوري متجري
www.almasiah-mall.com

اذا كنتي تحلمين ببشرة مثالية برونزية اللون مثل نجمات هوليوود اليك الحل

اقدم لك جهاز التان امريكي الصنع من اللستانلس ستيل مايصدي

تابعي الرد الثاني لشرح المنتج
للتواصل معي

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

الماسية مول
الماسية مول
جهاز التان اقوى جهاز تان في الولايات المتحدة امريكي الصنع

مكون من الستانلس ستيل وليس من البلاستيك
يعيش معاك مدة طويلة بدون مايتعطل
ويتحمل الاستخدام المتكرر

صور اخرى وهو مركب وشغال

لاحظي ان المسدس كمان ستانلس ستيل مايصدي ويخرب

وهنا صورة للجهاز وهو شغال

الحلو بالجهاز انك تقدري تتحكمي بمستوى الرش
اذا تبغيه الرش قوي عشان لون اقوى
او وسط عشان لون وسط
او رش خفيف عشان الحصول على لون خفيف

وكل ماكان الرش اقوى اللون ثبت اكثر على البشرة

الجهاز جميل جدا وتقدري تستثمريه
اذا عندك صالون تقدري تستخدميه على زبوناتك بدون خوف
والاحلى من كده ان المحلول نتايجه تبان فوررررررررا عكس باقي الماركات تنتظري لثاني يوم عشان يطلع اللون
ومدة ثبات اللون اسبوع كامل
وهذا صورة المحلول يجي مع الجهاز

تكفيك ثلاث استخدامات للجسم كامل

وفي حال خلص المحلول من عندك تلاقي المحلول عندي وسعره 120 ريال
الصناعه امريكي ايضا

طريقة استخدام الجهاز:
مرة سهل وعملي
وصلي الجهاز بالكهربا وحطي المحلول بالعلبة البلاستيك اللي في المسدس
ورشي جسمك كامل مثل لما ترشي شعرك بالاسبراي وبعد مايجف المحلول عالجسم البسي الملابس وتمتعي باحلى لون برونزي

وهنا تجارب الامريكيين في استخدام الجهاز
I love this item. It ****s well and gives you everything you need to tan yourself at home. I would warn anyone from buying this item from TCP Global Corp. The airbrush gun they sent me was defective. It was leaking a lot of tanning spray, it also would not spray out the tanning spray correctly and than it stopped ****ing. I contacted TCP Global Corp less than two months after having the item to ask them to replace the airbrush gun since it is under warranty for a year. I have sent them three messages since February 14th and they have not bothered to reply to one message. I sent a complaint to Amazon to see if they can help in anyway. I would hate to see anyone else get ignored or scammed by TCP Global Corp.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Received product in the mail today and although I still have my reservations (like how long the compressor will last, will the gun clog often? I was fairly pleased with my first attempt at using it. I purchased this item because I like looking tan but refuse to use a tanning bed because of my light sensitive skin and the health risks, but I hate paying an arm and leg for salon spray tans. . I stood in the tub to avoid getting the entire bathroom stained and gave it a go. I was sweeping the gun back and forth, however, after viewing the tutorials it recommends circular motions. The Compressor is not quiet like it claims but it isn't overly loud. I wish the product had come with setup instructions and tips so that I didn't have to hunt for these things. I found the compressor's high setting had too much pressure, the low setting not enough, medium ****ed for me. I like the ocean solution, it gives a nice color, I've been using it since before I bought this gun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I just bought this machine and was a little hesitant because of the other review. I could not be happier with the tan it gave me. It was a nice even tan. I love love love this product and would recommend it to any beginner.

------------------------------------------------------------

I got this gun so i could see how well I do with spraying people because I am starting a business. I love it. Def a good gun to start out with

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just tried the product out and it ****ed beautifully. This tanning kit is a great first start, it didn't leave blotches or streaks. The only issue is that it comes with a very small amount of tanning liquid so you may only get 2 or 3 full body tans with the starting dye.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Arrived very promptly and was easier setup than I orifginally thought. When I had a question, a representativie got back to me and was very helpful in assisting me with cleanup of the system. I am very pleased also with the Ocean DHA Solution. There is no harsh odor and it tans beautifully. Thank you very much.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I loved my airbrush system and with the dark solution it makes a very great tan.
The system is pretty messy so I actually stand in the bathtub.
It also is better if someone does it for you.

The airbrush gun is very hard to clean and broke after being used a couple of months.
That's why I give it still 4 stars but I did had to order a new system because the gun cost almost as much
as the whole system

--------------------------------------------------
Nice system for the price. The Ocean spray products ****s well also, no orange tint. The airbrush gun ****s well, I found the medium setting ****s best for spray tanning but the high setting for cleaning. Definitely make sure to do the circular motions while spray tanning because the width of the spray is not that large so that the vertical lines do not **** well and you then streak the tan. This was actually the very first time I planned on getting spray tanned and I overall was happy with the results after figuring out the circular motions, there is a Airbrush tan tutorial one can watch as well to help get the techniques. But with circular motions the tan gets even and the product **** well. Easy assembly and cleaning each time. Not noisy either.

------------------------------------------------------------

I Love it !!!!!! This machine is small also its come with small bottle solution I recommend buy extra solution together.

-------------------------------------------

ولسه فيه تجارب كتيييير بس ماعندي وقت انزلها

سعر الجهاز مع محلول واحد ب 600 ريال فقط
سعر عبوة المحلول في حال الرغبة بزيادة 120 ريال
الجلسة الواحدة بالصالون تكلفك 350 ريال
احسبيها وشوفي كم وفرتي

التسليم في جدة يد بيد مع مندوب
وخارج جدة عن طريق الحوالة والشحن مع فدكس ب 35 الشحن

للطلب فورا ارسلي مسج او واتس اب على جوالي
لا استقبل اتصالات
لا استقبل برود كاست رجاء

واذا حابين تشوفوا باقي منتجاتي زوري متجري