من تساعدني وله من دعوه بكرا الخميس واناصايمه ****لله

اللغة الأنجليزية

ابي منك تصححين لي هذا المقال حرف حرف انا كاتبته بليززز امتحاني يوم الاثنين المقال عن قدوتي

My admire

Some people have character make others admire or like him/her so that people might be their parent, brother, sister or their teacher

I admire my father and I depend on him because he is a good person he says good things and gives good advices. He solves all my problems. He is very kind hearted and merciful. He helps others people when they need for him .we find him behind us in the difficult times. He has a strong personality. I admire him.

My father is very patient I see that in him when my grandfather and my grandmother died together in the accident. He was just all time remember Allah and ask Allah for them the paradise. I like my father. He was teaching me many useful things in life. Thankful my father on all what did you for me. I like many things in my life for example my relatives special my mother,

يلزم عليك تسجيل الدخول أولًا لكتابة تعليق.

تسجيل دخول

*إسلامي حياتي*
السلام عليكم والرحمه

ان شاء لله راح اساعدك بس اللحين مشغوله مرره

ان شاءالله بـآخر الليل انزله لك =)
وفاء سدير
وفاء سدير
متى مافضيتي ياقلبي المهم تصححينه لي حرف حرف الله يعافيك وشكرا

ولوتقدرين تكتبين لي مقال عن my name
مابي من النت ابحث لان يجي صعب والكلمات مو دارجه عندنا الاحسن كتابتنا والله يسعدك ويوفقك ويستر عليك
special moments
special moments
هدا التصحيح على قد ما أقدر غيرت بعض الجمل وترتيبها عشان الافكار تكون مترابطه
اما الجمله الاخيره مالها علاقه بالموضوع عشان كدا حدفتها

Some people have a model in their lives ,they like them because of their characters. That model could be a parent ,a brother or a teacher .

I admire my father and I depend on him, because he is a wise man. He can give a good advice and he can help me solving my problems. And we find him beside us in the difficult times. Also, he is very kind hearted and merciful. So some people com asking for his help when they need him. My father is a very patient man . I could see that in him when his both parents died in an accident. He was just remembering them and praying for them to go to paradise. Because of all that, I like my father, I learned so many useful things from him, And also, I am thankful for all what he did for me.

بالتوفيق ولاتنسين تدعيلي ان ربي يسهلي اموري ويحققلي امنتيتي..
*إسلامي حياتي*
My admire

Some people have character that make others admire or like them so that people might be their parents, brother, sister or their teachers

I admire my father and I depend on him because he is a good person and he says good things and gives good advices. He solves all my problems. He is very kind hearted and merciful. He helps others people when they need for him .we find him behind us in the difficult times .He has a strong personality.

My father is very patient, I saw that in him when my grandfather and my grandmother died together in the accident. He was just all time remember Allah and ask Allah for them the paradise. I like my father. He teaches me how can I face the difficulties of the life. Thank you father for all what you do for me.

ان شاء الله يعجبك:27:

مآفهمت كي مقال عن اسمك يعني وش هي النقاط المطلوبه

وفاء سدير
وفاء سدير
الله يسعدكم جميعا ويوفقكم ويحقق لكم ماتمنون

اسلامي حياتي المقال عن اسمي ووش احب وعمري واهلي سموني ساره ليش مثلا على اسم جدتي عشان اتصف بنفس صفاتها وانو فالبدايه ماكان عاجبني لكن ابوي علمني معنى اسمي وحبيته وش زي كذا مع مراعاة انوا يكون في بدايه وبودي وخاتمه
وشكرآ واعذريني عالشرح اللي لك عليه:42: