سماالعيون
سماالعيون
Iam like um hana2 .I will told him/her about the right way then
Iwill take booket to my country
sunsun_micro
sunsun_micro
thank you allllllllllll for your replies i'll be coming back again,i am just having some troubles with my computer
see you again inshaa allah
:) so please be patient and write
Om7ala
Om7ala
Thank you sister sunsun for opened our mind to think about this big issue. It's true that living abroad in countries like USA or UK , will impact negatively on our children. And in a long term we expect their behavior would have changed by the time. But as you asked us if this go a cross beyond the unacceptable matters..
Basically, I believe this couldn't be happening to my sun or daughter if I rose them good enough and but in their consideration that the Islam is the only religion which is in the right trend. However, If this would happened I really not sure what could I do
But I can assure you that I'll shocked by that. First, I definitely going to slap her/him hopping that might help to change their mind.
. Otherwise , I'll try to explain to them how badly they are thinking , and they will be extremely mistakable if they do that..
Finally, Muslims have to be careful about this very much, and they have to teach their children the Islamic roles,
with trying to stick the love of Allah and his profit in their hearts

Allah saves our children from these things .
ngr
ngr
i am always fried that my kids said that or revues to do any of the Islamic ruols thats way i always try to make them fell that islam is a nise relgen and they can do every thing in islamic frame
*دربــ الأمــل*
Om7ala Om7ala :
Thank you sister sunsun for opened our mind to think about this big issue. It's true that living abroad in countries like USA or UK , will impact negatively on our children. And in a long term we expect their behavior would have changed by the time. But as you asked us if this go a cross beyond the unacceptable matters.. Basically, I believe this couldn't be happening to my sun or daughter if I rose them good enough and but in their consideration that the Islam is the only religion which is in the right trend. However, If this would happened I really not sure what could I do But I can assure you that I'll shocked by that. First, I definitely going to slap her/him hopping that might help to change their mind. . Otherwise , I'll try to explain to them how badly they are thinking , and they will be extremely mistakable if they do that.. Finally, Muslims have to be careful about this very much, and they have to teach their children the Islamic roles, with trying to stick the love of Allah and his profit in their hearts Allah saves our children from these things .
Thank you sister sunsun for opened our mind to think about this big issue. It's true that living...
really if you raise them very strongly I think it is not gonna happed
and if so it is gonna just for short time and then they will back to islam for sure
the important things are : help them,do not let them go away from you, and don't show you anger
also, you have to know who are their friends
try to keep them in touch with the masjed at least once or twice a week
his or her father very important to support the mother and work together with their children
may Allah protects all our children and keep them with the right bath
and we have to make do3aa every second for our childern
finally i know i am not good speaker in english and i have a lot of mistakes but i hope you understand me