am iman

am iman @am_iman

عضوة نشيطة

الله يسعدها الي تصحح لي الترجمه

اللغة الأنجليزية

بنات الله يخليكم تكفون انا ابغى حد يصحح لي الترجمه بس لان بكرة اخر موعد لتسليم التقرير,,,وجزيتم خيراااا
. Monday I was visiting makha school in alain. I maked interview for chapter 6 its include some pint.

Room arrangement
• she said to me , she like her students setting in group when they do exercises , setting in twice when she start lesson. And setting only ones in exam. Its depends of lesson. or what she will be do.

Routines and Expectations
• She collect material for example if she have lesson plan on computer, she collect sciences subject with together , and also with other languages. Also she collects all materials subject and put in the cabinet . also they the have collect all lesson plan and homework together in sciences subject.

• She arrangement her student , for example she select how is get attendance , how is arrangement the class such as arrange desk, class clean . she said to me have a view student not interaction in the class when she start discussion the lesson, she full nervous.

• In the first she discussion the lesson , or she show a lot sample of that lesson. When she will lose interaction in the class she will connection with their parents.

• She gives to them intelligent questions, or she gives gift , chocolate, some times if she nervous and the student don’t interaction in the class she …….

• This teachers she doesn't like more skills just only take the subjects …..

• And she monitoring her student when they reading, working with others , going to school trip, and participation in local schools.

• And also she monitoring the behavior, for example she saw the student if they interaction with other student .

• They get her respect sometimes smile , or caring , they feel nervous.

Critical

I have some disagree for that teachers, she get very fast nervous its wrong method in education because the most important in education you must very friendly with your students even you face some mistake think that they are child they don’t know about any behavior they want to learn. Not just only give the lesson. For example if you saw some student didn’t connection with you in the class, you shouldn’t nervous , but you should take care asked your student if have some problem in their live. May be she or he silk or may be she live only with her father , she gets discover.
Not just only nervous and tell their parents maybe their parents doesn't matter if her child have a problem in school.
I don’t believe the teacher how start fast in lessen you mast make a short fun time for example 5 minuets before start the lesson.
Furthermore I don’t agree for that she doesn't like doing more skills in class just only the lesson practices .

Also I agree for she gives intelligent questions ,gift and chocolate its good points. And also when she monitoring her student .
And finally she doesn't give me a clear point about social skills, explaining skills, and leadership skills. But I have a view point about that for example social skills

First of all I agree for her room arrange but I have some suggestion ,
1. In my opinion . Provide students with adequate space around their desks. If students are seated so that they can touch each other easily without getting up, stealing and hitting problems could rise.

2. Keep all items not in immediate use in cabinets or closets. Lock the cabinets or closets if possible. The more items available for an angry child to throw, the more rewarding and potentially harmful the tantrum becomes. .

3. If necessary, arrange furniture to provide students with visual barriers during independent work times.
4. Make areas of the room activity specific.
5. Check activity-specific areas for appropriate space, lighting, storage, and furniture needs.
6. Remove everything from the room that is not absolutely necessary.
7. Make equipment and materials accessible to students in order to increase productivity .

8. Actively enforce the rule that people are not for hurting.

Expectations

Im my opinion there are a lot of expectation such as,

Sports Fun Day
Each year our school will have a SPORTS DAY where the whole school participates in outdoor activities for fun and fitness.

The Substitute Teacher can expect the school to:
• Give clear direction for classes, including and outline of work to be taught.
Provide relevant school policies

يلزم عليك تسجيل الدخول أولًا لكتابة تعليق.

تسجيل دخول

wave82
wave82
OnMonday I was visiting makha school in alain. I had a presentation in chapter 6 which included the following.

Room arrangement
• she told me , she likes her students sitting in groups when they do exercises , sitting two by two when she starts the lesson. also having only one exam which depends on either the lesson or what is will be giving next.

Routines and Expectations
• She collects diffirent materials. for example if she has a lesson plan on computer, she collects related issues to it , and also adds other language arts. in addition, she collects all kinds of materials for each subject and saves them in the cabinet . add to that, she gathers all lesson plans and homeworks together in science subjects.

• She arranges her students. for example she marks student`s attendance , origanizing the classroom.such as, arranging desks, and cleaning it . she told me she involves students interaction in the class when she starts any lesson not to get them nervous.

• at first, she discusses the lesson or shows a lot of samples of for it . When she loses the interaction in the class she will contact student`s parents.

• She gives them thinking skill questions and she gives gifts , chocolate, some times if she fells nervous and the student don’t interact in the class she …….

• This teachers doesn't like diffirent types of skills,so she just talks about the subject …..

• And she monitors her students when they read, work with others , go on school trips and participates in local schools.

• also she monitors their behavior. for example she notices if the students interact with other students or not .

• They pay her respect .sometimes a smile or being caring .

Critical

صححت لك نص العمل,,ألين criticalفقط
am iman
am iman
مشكورة عيوني وجزاك الله خير
am iman
am iman
ياريت يابنات حد يكمل لي التصحيح اليوم التسليم ,,,,,,,,,,
wave82
wave82
هذا باقي الترجمة,,بس رجاء أدعي في ظهر الغيب انه ربي يفرج همي و يسهل أمريcritical points
I have some disagreements regarding that teacher; she getts very upset fast,which is wrong in education because the most important thing is to be very friendly with your students even if you face some difficulties. a teach should think that they are childen so they don’t know much about behavior. Not just only give the lesson. For example if you saw a student not concentrating with you in the class, you shouldn’t panic.just take care to ask her if she has some problem in her life. May be she is sick or maybe she lives only with her father.the teacher should look for the reason of her student`s behaviour and. Not just gets upset and complains to the parents .maybe the parents don`t care about school problems..
.you should make a short break during the lesson for enternaitnment. for example 5 minuets before starting .
Furthermore I don’t agree for that she doesn't like doing more skills in class do the lesson activities. .

Also I agree with her giveing I.Q questions,gifts and chocolate. its a good point. also the way she monitos her class.
finally ,she didn't give us a clear idea about social skills, explaining skills or leadership skills. But I have a point of view regaring these skills. such as,social skills

First of all I agree for her classroom arrangement but I have a suggestion ;
1. why doesn`t she Provide students with adequate space around their desks. students seated close to each others could easily arouse troubles such as, stealing and hitting ..

2. Keeping all items not in immediate use in cabinets or closets. Lock the cabinets or closets if possible. The more items available for an angry child to throw, the more rewarding and potentially harmful the tantrum becomes. .

3. If necessary, arrange furniture to provide students with visual barriers during independent work times.
4. Make areas for classroom activities .
5. Check activity-specific areas for appropriate space, lighting, storage, and furniture needs.
6. Remove everything from the room that is not so necessary.
7. Make equipment and materials accessible to students in order to increase productivity .

8. Actively enforce the rule that people are not for hurting.

Expectations

Im my opinion there are a lot of expectations .such as,

Sports Fun Day
Each year our school will have a SPORTS DAY where the whole school participates in outdoor activities for fun and fitness.

The Substitute Teacher can expect the school to:
• Give clear direction for classes, including and outline of work to be taught.
Provide relevant school policies