احلى ذوق

احلى ذوق @ahl_thok_1

محررة برونزية

جهاز الليزر بالضوء لأزالة الشعراحدث تقنية في ازالة الشعر ipl

أجهزة وإلكترونيات

سعر الجهاز فقط 1700ريال

والعدسه ب170 ريال

طريقة الاستخدام:
اولا: حلق المنطقة المراد ازالة الشعر منها لمرور مسار الضوء مباشرة لبصيلات الشعر.
ثانيا: اختبار الجلد في المنطقة المعالجة للتأكد من أنها ليست غامقة جدا للعلاج بتمريرها بالسينسور
وأخيرا: علاج المنطقة وفقا لتعليمات الدليل في الاستخدام. تستخدم ثلاث جلسات كل أسبوعين في البداية وبعد ذلك فقط حسب الحاجة.عمر المصباح الافتراضي 1،500 ضربة فلاش
و يستخدم واقي من اشعة الشمس عند التعرض لها

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

احلى ذوق
احلى ذوق

سعر الجهاز فقط 1700ريال

والعدسه ب170 ريال

آي لايت برو

تجارب اجنبيه:
والحلو انهم مفصلين بتجاربهم:

(1)
I have used the Remington Ilight Pro for two months - done four treatments. I have seen and felt a noticeable difference! Mostly, I notice that the skin on my legs is really smooth. I still get hair follicles that grow "through" - however, I don't have to shave as often, it's quicker when I do shave, and my skin feels super baby soft.

I totally recommend it. Now, I have dark hair on my legs, but only moderate growth. So, it might **** well for the dark hair relative to light skin. The lighter hairs above my knees don't seem to be disappearing as quickly. Though that hair is much more dense.

It takes less than 40 minutes to do legs, underarms, and bikini line. I can watch a TV show while using the system. It doesn't hurt me at all on the minor setting and on the strongest setting, it feels like a little pinch. Nothing brutal and I can always turn it down.

I am considering sharing the system with my family. We can all use it - because it only takes monthly updates, it's easy enough to pass around. Several of my friends have done other laser hair removal - professionally. At least one has had full regrowth in four years. Others have not yet had regrowth. Buy it. Worth the money!!

(2)
****s great!!
Ive been spending too much $$$ and times for my hair remove at the skincare shop.
NOW, no hassle for making an appointment everytime, and super easy to do myself!!
highly recommend!

(3)
ANYONE ONE STARING THIS PRODUCT IS LYING AND PROBANBLY WRITTEN BY COMPETITORS. I USED THIS LAZER EVERY WEEK FOR 6 WEEKS AND HAVE SEEN PERMANENT RESULTS AND I CONTINUE TO USE IT. THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT I CAN SAY ****S. EVEN GOING TO 4 SESSIONS AT A PROFESSIONAL SALON ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO DIDN'T GIVE ME THESE RESULTS. I'M VERY SATISFIED!
Help other cu

(4)
I went ahead and spent the money on the iLight, because I have very dark hair and have spent a fortune on waxing and shaving. I get very bad ingrown hairs that are awful after shaving or waxing. I did my bikini line 2 times on the 2nd setting. I must say I'm so surprised, there are areas where they hair is not growing back. JUST 2 TREATMENTS. I just did the 3rd treatment last night and I can't wait to see how much more hair disappears. I decided to do my underarms since I had such great results with the bikini area. Legs are next for sure. This product ****s as well if not better than advertised. You will not be sorry and it is well worth the cost. Much cheaper than having it done professionally and saves a ton on waxing. Buy it that's all I can say.

(5)
What can I say, I am thrilled to leave a 5 star review. Finally a solution for an at home hair removal that ****s. My friend recommended it to me a few months ago; I've been using it regularily and have seen results! To me the process is virtually effortless. Its easy, simple, and pain free. I'm so excited to never have to buy another razor again.

نبذه عن الشركه:
ريمنقتون اسم مألوفا في ادوات إزالة الشعر . خبراء في مجال الابتكار لأكثر من 70 عاما، وتوفر الشركه تكنولوجيا متطورة في اجهزتها . تم عرض الجهاز الأول من اي لايت في عام 2009 في أوروبا وبيعت بوقت قصير أكثر من 100،000 حبه. والجهاز الجديد من اي لايت برو هو أسرع وأكثر قوة، ومصرح به من هيئة الغذاء والدواء الامريكيهfda.

احلى ذوق
احلى ذوق
عواشة بنت علي
عواشة بنت علي
الله يرزقك يااختي ينفع للوجة للشارب ولشعر العارض عند الاذن ؟؟؟؟
عواشة بنت علي
عواشة بنت علي
مارديتي علي ؟؟؟؟؟
احلى ذوق
احلى ذوق
هلا اختي معليش مادخلت المنتدى من فتره
وسؤالك موجود بالموضوع جوابه مايستخدم للعنق والوجه