امي ماتت في كوخ
I wonder were I'm going to die
وانااتسائل اين يمكن ان اموت
Being neither white nor black
أنْ يَكُونَ لا أبيض ولا أسود

مِن قِبل:

لانجستون هيوز
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

عزيزتي اتمنى اني قدرت اترجملج القصيدة وبيني وبينج القصيدة كلهل تشائم وضيقة وشريرة بعض الشي مو:30:

انا بالخدمة لاي طلب خاص وتقدرين تتواصلين معاي عالخاص واحب اسمع الرد وشكرا.....
heart life
heart life
السلام عليكم هالقصيدة كنت دارستها وعطتنا الاستاذة عليها بعض المعلومات اتمنى تفيدك

The main idea of the poem:
The problem of racism. The poet here tried to present the real conflict between white and black in the beginning of ninetieth or (the 20th century) by a child which is a result of a false relationship between white man & black woman. This a child neither black nor white. And at the same time he faces the problem of being an illegal baby (child).
The analyses of the poem:
 In the first stanza: the speaker introduces his white father and his black mother to us we found that he does not mention his mother as a woman because according to the problem of racism she is slave. He asks God to put curses on him father and then regret because all these curses turn back an his as a son of this man.
 In the second stanza: also he asks God to put curses on his black mother and wished her to be in hell. Then, he regrets & wishes to his mother to be well. But he does not mention her curses will be back on him .That's because he doesn't want to belong to her.
 In the last stanza: the speaker makes a comparison between the estate and place of death. As his father died in a big and fine house because he is a white man, but his mother died in a small cave. The speaker finishes the poem by asking a question: where he would die whether a big house or in a small cave? because he is neither a black nor white.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The figure of Connotation:
Here the poet tries to show the difference between the denotation &connotation. From the denotation of the word cross we have more then one meaning like ( Christianity sign, pass by, problem, false or plus sing, objection).The poet uses the word cross to make 3 connotation and implied meaning:
1. Cross here means passing from side to side as he is passing between his white father and black mother does not know he belongs to as he is neither black nor white .
2. Cross here meaning the problem of racism & the effect of any relationship between black and white which lead to such an illegal son.
3. Cross finally means to object of the difference between black and women like the comparison the poet makes.