springroses
springroses
In the name of ALLAH we start,

I have been thinking what would be appropriate as a first subject to talk or write about & .........I will let you with what I wrote & then tell me what you think & you are invited to do the same & express yourself..& the paragraphs should exceed 2 lines!!

Title: Thank you hawaaworld.com

It was by coincidence one day, I was surfing the net when I found this website.I was attracted by its name & I was so curious to discover its different sections. I had to spend more than one hour buzzing around like a bee between only two sections & I felt how rich the site is & also how lucky I am.
I came back the other day & the day after & I ended up by doing a registration & I am so happy I did..
I am so thankful to the team & members..those are the real success of this great useful link.

The end
نغــــــم
نغــــــم
The idea is very very a wonderful and I am enthusiastic therefore
On us that we by a specific topic argue what is your opinion O girls
What your opinion springroses is enthusiastic your example ..
نغــــــم
نغــــــم
My dear springroses
Do you mean by your topic how did she share in the forum ? or that you mean by your topic directing a thanks message to the forum ؟

I am with your waiting of my dear ..
الشعاع المستتر
It's agreat idea be cause it is achance to help each other to speak english very well.....
and Iwant to be agood speaker in english....but I want some thing please :D that if you notice any mistake in my language ,please try to correct me ...be cause I'am still astudent... :icon33:
OK Dear.....
thanks alot
springroses
springroses
نغــــــم
Thank you dear sister, for your reply.By the way, I just wrote this paragraph as an opening to what is coming next so you are not obliged to write on the same topic because it is not a writing section we already have one but we want it to be a conversational section..& the important thing is that you produce something & it could a dialogue, short poem of your own a piece of monologue..