sunsun_micro
sunsun_micro
اخت سنسون عشان البيتا يكون رقيق وكمان طري لما تدخليه الفرن الفرن لازم يكون حار لو فرن غاز يكون 500 فهرنهايت او 450 فهرنهايت لو كهرباء 350 درجه مئويه تدخليه الفرن ومجرد ما ينتفح تخليه ثواني وتتطلعيه من الفرن لانه لو طول بالفرن بيكون ناشف وتلفيه على طول وهو دافي ومش بيكون سخن جدا استني عليه شويه وبعدين احفظيه بكيس بلاستك . انا كنت عملته وراح انزلك الشرح بالصور قريب. ولا حبيتيه مش منفوخ اخبزيه على الصاج او على مقلاة تيفال لو عندك. بالنسبه لانواع الخبز هنا مجموعه من انواع الخبز كنت نزلتها لكن الصور تلغت انت شوفيها واي حاجه مش فاهمتها اسالي ولا يهمك http://forum.hawaaworld.com/showthread.php?t=868107
اخت سنسون عشان البيتا يكون رقيق وكمان طري لما تدخليه الفرن الفرن لازم يكون حار لو فرن غاز يكون...
oh may god bless you for your kindness inshaa allah ,my oven is electrical, and i only have broiler and ignite
from down and i always fix bread and open the down ignite not broiler" u can't open the broil and the down ignite both at once" and i put it on 375 F, but it come mashaa allah manfookh but little hard , then i put it in a plastic bag to become moist ,i wish i can make it just as soft as in egypt
also i tried to make it with whole wheat flour ," iput equal amount ,like 2 cups whole wheat against 2 cups all purpose flour " and it turned out good but still the same problem turn dry next day or after few hours ,i still eat it for sure because i have no arabic store in here ,and i love pita bread,

should i make it very flat and its thickness like 1/4 cm or less to gain a flat bread " like the syrian or al 3esh al shamee" also when should i put radaa " bran " to look like the egyptian one

:) i'll make tamees now inshaa allah and i'll tell u the results after like 8 or 9 hours because i'm fasting and i'll make it and put it in the fridge and bake it before iftaar inshaa allah
but your arabic bread turns out great mashaa allah great ,and if it is not so moist then it is a mistake from me ,gazak allah alf khyran

مدمنة عالم حواء
شوفي الخبز المصري طري جدا وفيه لب اكثر من الخبز العربي العادي وعجينته بتكون طريه قليلا بالنسبه للخبز العادي
وللخبز بالرده ولكل كوب دقيق كامل كوب دقيق ابيض وملعقه كبيره مويه وملعقه كبيره خميره

تعجني العجينه طريه يعني تلزق وقت العجن باليد ولو عندك عجانه تخليها وقت تتعجن مش اقل من 10 دقائق
وتخليها تتخمر فتره اطول يعني مش تتضاعف الضعف لا تخليها تتضاعف ثلاثة اضعاف
تعجينها بعد ما تتخمر وتخليها نص ساعه كمان تتخمر بعدين تكوريها وتخليها عشر دقائق وبعدها وتتبدائي تفرديها
ترش دقيق رش حفيف وتفرديها سميكه يعني مثل كده شوفي اكتر من نص سم

وبعد ما يتفرد الخبز تغطي عليه وحسب الجو عندك حار او بارد تحسبي الوقت لو الجو بارد من ربع الى ثلث ساعه ولو حار 10 دقائق

وبما ن الفرن عندك بيولع من جهه واحده اما فوق او تحت بس مايولعش من الجهتين بوقت واحد فانا راح اقولك على طريقه ممتازه وتخلي الخبز طري
انت ولعي الفرن من تحت وخلي صينية الفرن داخل الفرن تسخن كويس
تخرجيها وتخبزي عليها الخبز وترجعيا الفرن او ما تتنتفخ تعخليها ثواني بس وتخرجيها من الفرن
تولعي شعلة الغاز وتخلي الخبز عليها تاخد شكل النمش بس وتتطفي الغاز
الصوره لنوع خبز ثاني بس انا حطيت الصور اوضح لك الطريقة بس

لانك لو خبزتيها في الفرن من تحت وبعدين ولعت فوق ورفعتيها راح تاخد وقت في الفرن وراح يتبخر اغلب السائل والرطوبه اللي موجوده في الخبز
والعيش الشامي الرقيق ما ينفع بالرده وممكن يتعمل بالبر الفاخر يعني يكون نسبة الرده فيه قليله جدا
sunsun_micro
sunsun_micro
i have to write again ,i forgot to click send::((, gazak alllahu khyran modment hawaa, for your time and responses ,may god bless you and bless your kids and family inshaa allah

i made tamess yesterday and it was great allahmdulelah,i think i add extra salt thou, but next time i'll add less+ some sugar ,its texture was like al 3esh al samol or al 3esh al feno ,somehow

because it is my first time to make it is it supposed to be like that ,because it is my first time to make it or test it :), but it is not like al 3esh al merahrah texture i mean

also if you don't mind do you have a way to make al 3esh al merahrah ,this big huge bread with the very soft texture ,it is like pita or the last picture that you have sent but veryyyyy soft :) and please take your time in response and if you don't want to respond that will be ok ,i start to feel i'm being silly and heavy by all these questions that i ask you

also i just wanted to let you know about what i use, i use all purpose flour, un bleached ,not bread flour , ,
and yes the arabic bread turns great but get dry ,and i think because i leave it in the oven for long time like u said ,inshaa allah once i find bran i'll make it your way ,may be next week , inshaa allah because i still have some and my 2 years old love this bread she almost eat nothing but pita bread she is vegetarian :(( ,any way inshaa allah i'll tell u the result ,but i'll have to buy a good quality bread flour too :((

also about al 3esh al shamee ,yes it doesn't have radaa" bran" and it is so soft and so skinny and thin ,like 1/8 of a cm ,and most arabic people use it as sandwich ,instead of tortilla or they toast it and put it on the salads
is there is a way to make this type of bread ??? and do they use baking powder like tortilla ???? how can i make 3esh shamee rakek and 3esh merahrah ? and do i make the right tamees or not , ,no body can tell me because i'm kinda isolated here and my husband and daughter doesn't know the real breads butwhen my husband tried the pita bread in egypt he loved it ,any way i wish i'm not heavy on you and if you didn't answer any more then i understand ,i feel very shy from discussing all these questions with you ,thank you so much and gazak alahu khyran 3anee and for your patience and time

i'll try to see how can i down load the pic and show u what i did with the tamees and u tell me if it is right or not" but whether right or not i'll fix it forever inshaa allah"
sunsun_micro
sunsun_micro
i have to write again ,i forgot to click send::((, gazak alllahu khyran modment hawaa, for your time and responses ,may god bless you and bless your kids and family inshaa allah i made tamess yesterday and it was great allahmdulelah,i think i add extra salt thou, but next time i'll add less+ some sugar ,its texture was like al 3esh al samol or al 3esh al feno ,somehow because it is my first time to make it is it supposed to be like that ,because it is my first time to make it or test it :), but it is not like al 3esh al merahrah texture i mean also if you don't mind do you have a way to make al 3esh al merahrah ,this big huge bread with the very soft texture ,it is like pita or the last picture that you have sent but veryyyyy soft :) and please take your time in response and if you don't want to respond that will be ok ,i start to feel i'm being silly and heavy by all these questions that i ask you also i just wanted to let you know about what i use, i use all purpose flour, un bleached ,not bread flour , , and yes the arabic bread turns great but get dry ,and i think because i leave it in the oven for long time like u said ,inshaa allah once i find bran i'll make it your way ,may be next week , inshaa allah because i still have some and my 2 years old love this bread she almost eat nothing but pita bread she is vegetarian :(( ,any way inshaa allah i'll tell u the result ,but i'll have to buy a good quality bread flour too :(( also about al 3esh al shamee ,yes it doesn't have radaa" bran" and it is so soft and so skinny and thin ,like 1/8 of a cm ,and most arabic people use it as sandwich ,instead of tortilla or they toast it and put it on the salads is there is a way to make this type of bread ??? and do they use baking powder like tortilla ???? how can i make 3esh shamee rakek and 3esh merahrah ? and do i make the right tamees or not , ,no body can tell me because i'm kinda isolated here and my husband and daughter doesn't know the real breads butwhen my husband tried the pita bread in egypt he loved it ,any way i wish i'm not heavy on you and if you didn't answer any more then i understand ,i feel very shy from discussing all these questions with you ,thank you so much and gazak alahu khyran 3anee and for your patience and time i'll try to see how can i down load the pic and show u what i did with the tamees and u tell me if it is right or not" but whether right or not i'll fix it forever inshaa allah"
i have to write again ,i forgot to click send::((, gazak alllahu khyran modment hawaa, for your...
pic
sunsun_micro
sunsun_micro
http://www.3tt3.net/up/upfiles/nrb77183.jpg

http://www.3tt3.net/up/upfiles/z1Y77046.jpg

i made two bread from the recipe and one took extra cooked but still test good,did i make it right???

]