As usual, the…….. bus was late
I always come by ….. bus
We took …the……. late bus this time

It is stressful being …a…. boss of …a…. big company
This is …the…. stressful aspect of being …the…… doctor
He is ……a … useful member of …the….. company
He is …a…… useful to …the…… company
He is …a…… useful in ……a…. office

I remember …the…. first lesson I ever gave. As …the…. day approached, I started to feel …the… little nervous. By …the… time I arrived, there were …the….. noises coming from …the….. classroom. It was …the… big room and …a…… students were waiting. I wanted to open …the…. window near …a….. desk, but as it was a hot day, the……... students decided to open all …the…. windows.
I couldn’t find …a……. marker but …a…. student pointed to ……… box on ……….. desk, where I found …….. markers. So I started to write …….. vocabulary on …….. board and ……… students copied. Afterwards, I paired …….. students for …….. role plays. Firstly, we did ……. basic role play at …….. café, then ……… more elaborate one.
In …….. end, I gave ……… students ……… exercise where they had to put …….. circle round all …….. new words. I soon realised that they didn’t know much about ……. questions and ……. answers, so I started …….. grammar lesson from …….. beginning.

بنااااات ارجوا المساعده والتصحيح
واكون لكم من الشاكرين

يلزم عليك تسجيل الدخول أولًا لكتابة تعليق.

تسجيل دخول

طالبة العلياء
فينكم يااااااااااحلوات
so3
so3
طالبة العلياء راجعت ما كتبتيه و ما شاء الله عليكى ربنا يوفقك إن شاء الله.. صححت لك بعض الجمل فى الاسفل.. لكن آخر براجراف انتى نسيتى تحليه فحاولى تحليه وانا اصححه لك إن شاء الله

We have ….….. dinner at 9 o’clock
I don’t like …the…… lunch they serve at …the….. cafeteria
I’ll be ready by …..……. lunchtime
It is stressful being …the…. boss of …a…. big company
He is …..…… useful to …the…… company
He is ……… useful in ……the…. office
I started to feel …a… little nervous.
there were …..….. noises coming from …the….. classroom. It was …the… big room and …the…… students were waiting. I wanted to open …a…. window near …the….. desk, but as it was a hot day
pointed to …a…… box on ……the….. desk, where I found …….. markers.
special moments
special moments
تفضلي
سوري بس دوبي شفت موضوعك:27:
الخلاسية
الخلاسية
تفضلي سوري بس دوبي شفت موضوعك:27:
تفضلي سوري بس دوبي شفت موضوعك:27:
It is …a….. big car
the……… big car is mine
It is not in …the…… car
Where is …the….. other car?
I have a…. new car
Can you see …the…… new car?

I already had …a…. drink, thank you
I had …….. coffee before coming out
I drank …….. tea all evening
I noticed that …the….. tea was cold
We have …:)a….. dinner at 9 o’clock
I don’t like …the…… lunch they serve at …the….. cafeteria

I’ll be ready by ………. lunchtime
I rarely go out at ..… night
He goes to …… work in …:)the…… evening
I can’t get up early in …:)the…… morning

As usual, the…….. bus was late
I always come by …a.. bus
We took …the……. late bus this time

It is stressful being …:)…. boss of …a…. big company
This is …a…. stressful aspect of being …a…… doctor
He is ……a … useful member of …the….. company
He is …… useful to …:)the…… company
He is ……… useful in ……the…. office

I remember …the…. first lesson I ever gave. As …the…. day approached, I started to feel …a… little nervous. By …the… time I arrived, there were …….. noises coming from :)the….. classroom. It was …:)a… big room and …the…… students were waiting. I wanted to open …:)a…. window near …a….. desk, but as it was a hot day, the……... students decided to open all …the…. windows.
I couldn’t find …a……. marker but …a…. student pointed to ……a… box on ……the….. desk, where I found …….. markers. So I started to write …….. vocabulary on ……the.. board and ……the… students copied. Afterwards, I paired …the….. students for …a….. role plays. Firstly, we did …the…. basic role play at …a….. café, then ……… more elaborate one.
In …the….. end, I gave …the…… students ……the… exercise where they had to put ……a.. circle round all …the….. new words. I soon realised that they didn’t know much about ……. questions and ……. answers, so I started …a….. grammar lesson from …the….. beginning.
طالبة العلياء
It is …a….. big car the……… big car is mine It is not in …the…… car Where is …the….. other car? I have a…. new car Can you see …the…… new car? I already had …a…. drink, thank you I had …….. coffee before coming out I drank …….. tea all evening I noticed that …the….. tea was cold We have …:)a….. dinner at 9 o’clock I don’t like …the…… lunch they serve at …the….. cafeteria I’ll be ready by ………. lunchtime I rarely go out at ..… night He goes to …… work in …:)the…… evening I can’t get up early in …:)the…… morning As usual, the…….. bus was late I always come by …a.. bus We took …the……. late bus this time It is stressful being …:)…. boss of …a…. big company This is …a…. stressful aspect of being …a…… doctor He is ……a … useful member of …the….. company He is …… useful to …:)the…… company He is ……… useful in ……the…. office I remember …the…. first lesson I ever gave. As …the…. day approached, I started to feel …a… little nervous. By …the… time I arrived, there were …….. noises coming from :)the….. classroom. It was …:)a… big room and …the…… students were waiting. I wanted to open …:)a…. window near …a….. desk, but as it was a hot day, the……... students decided to open all …the…. windows. I couldn’t find …a……. marker but …a…. student pointed to ……a… box on ……the….. desk, where I found …….. markers. So I started to write …….. vocabulary on ……the.. board and ……the… students copied. Afterwards, I paired …the….. students for …a….. role plays. Firstly, we did …the…. basic role play at …a….. café, then ……… more elaborate one. In …the….. end, I gave …the…… students ……the… exercise where they had to put ……a.. circle round all …the….. new words. I soon realised that they didn’t know much about ……. questions and ……. answers, so I started …a….. grammar lesson from …the….. beginning.
It is …a….. big car the……… big car is mine It is not in …the…… car Where is …the….. other car? I...
الخلاسية
special moments
so3
جزاكم ربي عني خير الجزاء وباركم فيكم ربي
احبكم :26: يارب سعدهم دنيا واخره