و الله يوفقها هيا و اوخينها
em mohamed
em mohamed
ام محمد انشاء الله بنتك تكون من النوابغ و المتميزين و الله يوفقها هيا و اوخينها
ام محمد انشاء الله بنتك تكون من النوابغ و المتميزين و الله يوفقها هيا و اوخينها
اللهم صلى وسلم على محمد بن عبدالله ,,,

الله يسلمك عيونى ,,
ويفرحك بصغارك واتشوفيهم رجاله ونوابغ حتى هم

بنات رفعت الموضوع لأن بنتى نجحت فى الجزء الثانى(( بسم الله ماشاء الله ربى يحفظها من كل عين وهامه ))

جابت معدل مرتفع فى اللغه
high superior score and above average high score
مع انى بالبيت اشوفها عاديه واخوتها اسرع منها فى الاستجابه بس هى دائماً تتفلسف بالكلام وتشرح الشيئ بطريقه واضحه لما تحاول توصف
فيمكن هذا اللى لفت نظرهم لها

المهم بعثوا لنا المدرسه اوراق بخصوص مدارس متخصصه للاهتمام بالقدرات الذهنيه
وحيعملوا دورات للاهل توضيحيه وبعثوا لنا مواعيدها .
لازلت أسأل أى وحده منكم تعرف اى شيئ عن هذه المدارس او هذه الاختبارات وما مدى استفادة الطلبه بها مستقبلا وهل هناك ميزات خاصه لهؤلاء الاطفال بأعتبارهم متميزين .
بالاوراق كاتبين انها حتفيدهم حتى مراحل دخولهم الجامعه
بس محتاجه لحد امجرب او مستفيد من امتحان القفتد او من البرامج التطويريه التابع لها هالنظام
لو سمحتم لا تبخلوا بأى معلومه .
mona1988
mona1988
my oldest daugtherr did it when she was in fourth grade and she past it see what they do here in america she stay in her school but they take her to school once a week to a diferent school offer this kind of classes my daugther was lucky because the students from different schools come to her school she had fun and for me the next year i did requestedthe test for my son and he past but he choice he didnt want to go to the program and i rescpect his wishes but he made it up for me he get the highest score on the F CAT it is a test they do here in america for the students every year in febraury and he recived a honer certificat from the county my second daugther did it and she was good in reading and math but they put her in reading class they think she will be somebody in that area writer or journelest
mona1988
mona1988
yes i forget to tell you my oldest daugther she is in a program she study high school and collage at the same time
i am alone
i am alone
mashaalah my sister mona samy belah alihom inshalah the rest will fellow there brother and sister foot steps