dozdoz
dozdoz
dozdoz dozdoz :
ride shotgun Definition: To sit in the front passenger seat of a vehicle. Example: 1) Whenever we take a trip in Billy's pickup, Sally always rides shotgun Eats Definition: Food, particularly simple, inexpensive food. Example: 1) I'm hungry. Let's get some eats! Etymology: You eat food. This slang term turns a verb into a noun. Synonyms: grub thumb one's nose Definition: To dislike or openly show scorn towards another. Example: 1) Johnny's a rebel. He thumbs his nose at everybody. Etymology: This phrase refers to a rude gesture that people make .
ride shotgun Definition: To sit in the front passenger seat of a vehicle. Example: 1) Whenever...
have a screw loose
Definition: To be a little bit crazy, or not acting normally.
Example: 1) Paul has had a screw loose ever since his girlfriend left him.
Etymology: A 'screw' keeps things together; when a screw is loose, things fall apart. So a person who has a screw loose is falling apart mentally.

Synonyms: off the wall

artsy fartsy
Definition: Trying too hard to be artistic; an overly strong interest in appearing to be aesthetically aware.
Example: 1) I don't like his paintings - they're a little bit too artsy fartsy.
Etymology: From a lyrical marriage of the words "art" (creative or imaginative activity such as painting or poetry) and "fart" (expelling gas). The implication is that the art (or person) in question is no more than a glorified fart.

zero in on
Definition: To focus or direct one's attention towards something or someone in particular; to concentrate; to locate or find.
Example: 1) Charlie has almost zeroed in on the bug in our computer system. He will fix the problem by Monday.

2) Yolanda has zeroed in on her future husband. The two lovers are inseparable.
sweet_eyes_vip
sweet_eyes_vip
thanx 4 that .. it was so nice >> I like it