لــولاا @lolaa_1

عضوة فعالة

.,. ممكن برغرااف عن الديلي روتين .,. ضرووووري

اللغة الأنجليزية

السلام عليكم .,.,

بناااات تكفووون ابي براغرااف عن الديلي روتين تكفووون ابيه الليله :o

والله يجززهااا الف خير اللي تسويه لي وربي محتاااجته مرررررره :eek: :06:

.,., :26:

يلزم عليك تسجيل الدخول أولًا لكتابة تعليق.

تسجيل دخول

ورق عنب200
ورق عنب200
my roteen
First in the morning i go to take a shower after that i go to pray . in 6 oclock A.M i get ready to school at12 in the afternoon i come from school by bus then i eat my lunch after that i take ashort nap till 4 oclock i wake up to study and do my home work when the time is 6 i watche t.v and stay with my family to talk and eat dinner at10 oclock i went to bed
أم نما و زياد
أم نما و زياد
أنا ما اكتب تعبير بس حبيت اصحح كتابة الأخت ورق عنب

My Routine

In the morning, I take a shower. Next, I pray. At 6 a.m. I get ready for school. In the afternoon, I come back from school by bus. Then I eat my lunch. After that, I take a short nap until 4 o'clock. After I wake up, I study and do my home work. At 6 p.m. I watch T.V and sit with my family. We eat dinner at 10 o'clock. Finally, I go to bed.

أنصحك اخت ورق عنب تقرائي كثييييير و راح تلاحظي مع الوقت يتحسن لغتك ما شاء الله عليك ماشيه عالخط الصحيح و بالتوفيق :)
ورق عنب200
ورق عنب200
My Routine

first in the morning, I take a shower. NEXT,I pray and read the holy Quran. At 6 A.M. I get ready for school. After a long day in school i come back from school on foot. Then I eat my healthy lunch with my family. After that, I take a short nap until 4 o'clock. I wake up to study and do my home work. At 6 P.M I watch my favorite programes with my family. We
eat dinner at 9 o'clock. After that we play some puzzle together.At 10 o'clock I go to bed
وش رايك الحين
شكرا
:D
لــولاا
لــولاا
My Routine first in the morning, I take a shower. NEXT,I pray and read the holy Quran. At 6 A.M. I get ready for school. After a long day in school i come back from school on foot. Then I eat my healthy lunch with my family. After that, I take a short nap until 4 o'clock. I wake up to study and do my home work. At 6 P.M I watch my favorite programes with my family. We eat dinner at 9 o'clock. After that we play some puzzle together.At 10 o'clock I go to bed وش رايك الحين شكرا:D
My Routine first in the morning, I take a shower. NEXT,I pray and read the holy Quran. At 6...
مشكـــورين حبااايب قلبي والله .,., :42:

ربي يجعله بموووازيــن حسنااتكم ....,.,.,., :26:

ويجزاااكم الــف خيــر .,.,., :26:
أم نما و زياد
أم نما و زياد
My Routine first in the morning, I take a shower. NEXT,I pray and read the holy Quran. At 6 A.M. I get ready for school. After a long day in school i come back from school on foot. Then I eat my healthy lunch with my family. After that, I take a short nap until 4 o'clock. I wake up to study and do my home work. At 6 P.M I watch my favorite programes with my family. We eat dinner at 9 o'clock. After that we play some puzzle together.At 10 o'clock I go to bed وش رايك الحين شكرا:D
My Routine first in the morning, I take a shower. NEXT,I pray and read the holy Quran. At 6...
ما شاء الله تقدم ملحوووووظ ممتااااااازه
بس بغيت تعرفين لما تلعبي puzzle تستخدمي كلمة solve بدلاً من play .... لا نلعب اللغز بل نحله
تصير جملتك
After that we solve a puzzle together
كمان لما تكوني في مكان معين او جيتي من مكان معين تستخدمي at في جملة
After a long day at school, i come back from school on foot.

جمع programs == program من غير e

وسلاااااااااااااامتك :22: