ndooo @ndooo

محررة ذهبية

بكره عندي اختبار الله يحقق لها أمانييها الى تصحح لي

اللغة الأنجليزية

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

عندي بكره اختبار مصيري حق دخول تخصص

وانا كتبت هالبرقرافين أبغا وحدة تصحح لا وتطلع لا أخطائي عشان اكون عارفتها

والله يوفق الى تساعدني يااااارب

Janadriyah is a national festival , minterests of heritage and culture  .it is purpose is to support the Arab heritage and save the old culture ,because guid the future  generations of the kingdom of Saudi  Arabia  . Festival has two idea ,heritage and culture for all aspects of humane activities for man ,women,children,and disable .festival also ,has a lot of culture activities and interest for all aspect heritage . There are   popular teams show dances and several clothes .In addition,equestrian race ,Al arda al saudi . Also, contain of a popular market is show some of old crafts ,and popular foods .finally ,the kingdom is proud of over twenty years of it is foundation .

الاول عن الجنادرية والثاني عن الاب.

A great man for me is my father . He was a wonderful man . He was ****ed a teacher .He had a great qualities in his personalty .so he made of me a good person .Also , he was gentleman ,honest,and cheerful.he make me laugh for a lot time .in the past , he ****ed so hard to gave me and my brother the money and every thing we needed .In addition, he added to us form his experience ,did not let us alone or sad ,but helped us by solve our problems .fainaly.i mees my father very much because I can not see him again .He died by cancer diseaces.

يلزم عليك تسجيل الدخول أولًا لكتابة تعليق.

تسجيل دخول

ام احمد8888
ام احمد8888
Jenadriyah is a national festival, interests in heritage and culture.Its purpose is to support heritage of Arab and save the old culture , because it guides the future of the new generation of saudi arabia. This fetival has two ideas:heritage and culutre of all aspects of human activities for men , women , children and disables. And there are traditional teams dancing with several clothes. In addition, an equestrian race and the saudi al arda. Also it contains of a popular market which is shows old crafts and popular food.The kingdom is proud of its foundation.

وهذا الثااني:

According to me , the gratest man is my father. He was a wonderful teacher with a great character, and he made me a good person. Also he was a gentleman, honest and cheerful.He make me laugh for a long time. In the past time, he w o rked so hard to provided us with money and every thing we needed.In addition , we learned from his experience , and he did not let us a lone or sad and helped us by solving our problems. Finally, i miss my father so much because i can't see hin again, he died out of a cancer disease.

الصراحه تأثرت بالمقطع الثاني

الله يرحمه ويسكنه فسيح جناته
ndooo
ndooo
اللهم امين ......الله يجزاكي خير ويوفقك ويعطيك ماتتمنين مشاء الله عليكى أنسانه خدومة بكثير من المواضيع ردودك بس كيف تقيمين كتابتي والدرجة من ١٠٠ كم ممكن اخذ لان لازم أجيب ٨٠
ndooo
ndooo
تكرر الرد
ام احمد8888
ام احمد8888
ndooo ndooo :
اللهم امين ......الله يجزاكي خير ويوفقك ويعطيك ماتتمنين مشاء الله عليكى أنسانه خدومة بكثير من المواضيع ردودك بس كيف تقيمين كتابتي والدرجة من ١٠٠ كم ممكن اخذ لان لازم أجيب ٨٠
اللهم امين ......الله يجزاكي خير ويوفقك ويعطيك ماتتمنين مشاء الله عليكى أنسانه خدومة بكثير من...
ما اعرف اقيم بس ممكن 75
ام احمد8888
ام احمد8888
لا يمكنك مشاهدة هذا التعليق لانتهاكه شروط الاستخدام.
العفوو اختي

اي السطر الاخير في المقطع الثاني hin طبعاا غلط والتصحيح him

اما السطر الثاني وين يصير الغلط بالضبط؟ اتمنى تقولين لي عشان الكل يستفيد

ومشكوورة على التعليق