دغيمان @dghyman_1

عضوة جديدة

أنا في ورطه - أنا في ورطه - اللي يساعدني أعطيه اللي يبي

اللغة الأنجليزية

السلاااااام عليكم
إش أخباركم ؟؟ والله لكم وحشششششششه
لي سنه ونص مافتحت المنتدى ولاشاركت فيه
بس مو على كيفي غصب عني

أنا قسمي انجليزي ومطلوب منا نشاط عباره عن 3 أسئله تسألينها لأي شخص عربي يستطيع تحدث اللغه الإنجليزيه والأسئله كالتالي :

1- Do you sometimes make small talk with strangers ? if so , where ? what do you say

2- Do you speak language
besides your native language ? If so , how did you learn it ? In your opinion , what what where some activities that helped you to learn it

3-can you think of words from other language that people use in your native language ? If so, what are some of them

يلزم عليك تسجيل الدخول أولًا لكتابة تعليق.

تسجيل دخول

شيخوه الحويرش
رررررررررررررررررفع لعيونك
دغيمان
دغيمان
الله يعطيك العافيه
دغيمان
دغيمان
أقسم بالله ماتوقعتها منكم وش ذا ؟؟؟؟ ماحد يرد
so3
so3
اتفضلى يا دغيمان .. وبالتوفيق إن شاء الله

Do you sometimes make small talk with strangers ? if so , where ? what do you say
Yes, sometimes I make small talk with strangers at the shopping malls and tourism places, I introduce my self and get to know them and if they need any help with directions or translation I offer my help

2- Do you speak language
besides your native language ? If so , how did you learn it ? In your opinion , what what where some activities that helped you to learn it
yes I speak another language which is English
besides my native language (arabic) , I learned it at school and then at college, and there were some activities that helped me to learn it such as watching TV shows in that language and reading books as well

3-can you think of words from other language that people use in your native language ? If so, what are some of them

Yes I can think of English words that people use in my native language such as computer, telephone, freezer, plastic, cartoon , and mobile
دغيمان
دغيمان
so3 ياجعل عيني ما تبكيك
الله يوفقك دنيا وآخره