ام سالم ويوسف
ام سالم ويوسف
مشكووووووووره...
الماسه الغالية
الله يعطيك العافيه
smsmcherry
smsmcherry
مشكوره حبيبتي الله يعطيكي العافيه بس هذا الدايت معروف جدا وقديم جدا تقريبا من التسعينات واسمه دايت اليزا بيث تيلور ذات العيون البنفسجيه مثل ما يسمونها وهي راحت لاختصاصي للدايت وقالت له ايش الانواع الي من الاكل تحبها وصمم لها الدايت على هذا الاساس ومدته صغيره لانها كان عندها تكريم او استلام جائزه او مهرجان - والله ما اتذكر- بعد 14 يوم وسوته علشان وزنها كان مره زايد وكانت تبي تظهر بمظهر جديد وحلو . وان شاء الله الجميع يستفيد
مشكوره حبيبتي الله يعطيكي العافيه بس هذا الدايت معروف جدا وقديم جدا تقريبا من التسعينات ...
new or old, it doesn't matter habebtee, it is a diet, some have done it and was ok for them, why not we try it, even if we have 10 pounds off, that is great, this means there is hope to have more weight loss, and it is not that bad, for example, i am trying to drink skim milk but sometimes i replace it with fat free yogourt (zbadee) and i eat one meal for two to three times, ending up eating every two to three hours and hence you are not feeling hungrey, for example, for breakfast, i get my milk and toast in home then go to work with the fruit, after that drink my tea, same concept for lunch and dinner, to tell you the truth i now really want a piece of chocolate, but i know if i did so, it will never be a piece, and i will become desperate again and be in mood of having food for fun not because i am hungrey, come on ya banat lets try it out, and encourage each other to sustain a good mood to complete it .... please pray for me not to get that piece of choco!!!!

sorry for writing in english my laptop doesn't have arabic ...
برياني حار
برياني حار
انا ارضع وافكر اجربه
ام سعود44
ام سعود44
واااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااو روعه