5 افعال امر
1/ don't forget this basket of food
2/ remember , stay on thr path
3/ don't forget big and bad
4/ kill the king
5/ open up
6/come in
4 جمل فيها سوف
1/is grandma going to be entertaining Florida jet ski people?
2/ you will be fine
3/ you gonna hit the king
4/ I'm gonna rent this place
جملتين فيها فعل حال قاعد
1/ why are you putting a bag odlf ice ?
2/ you are sending your childe
5 جمل فيها ماضي بسيط
1/what happened with you?
2/why did you want to eat them ?
3/ i didn't want to eat them
4/ I wanted to talk to one of them
5/ I believed I was due an explanation
فعلان فيها مضارع بسيط (s) الغائب
1/grandma lives 68 miles away
2/ old woman breeds like a gopher
3 افعال فيها مضارع بسيط
1/ I got to go check on
2/ you do realize
3/ I hear your son is a sap
4/ you better kill the king
ايهم p /b
جبار p .... جبان b ..... السبابة p والثانية b ..... مسبة p .... شب النار p .... شابورة b .... شباصة ... p .... زبيب ...b .....بدرb ......حبوبb .... دبة p .... عباسp
بيبل ... باث ... بليس مع مد بخفه لكسر اللام ... باق .... أبارتمنت شد الباء .... ستروبيري باء بدون شد .... هابن كسر الباء .... أوبن آب كسر الباء وشدها ... كمبلين ... بايسكت كسر السين والباء بدون شده ... بدي فتح الباء بدون شده ... ساب
Ex ziyad's is darling .... it is 50 KM away .... he is a mixican man , not gay ... I will stay in my apartment in the forest ... I will send straberries and wip .... I am goning to bisect it .... I will live and die in America ... I hear insulting and muffled music and song ... I hear people talk to sap children . I see a son plays house -to -house . I see a whore hits oldman .... I see a lunatic kills a gopher and wolf ... it is an amazing scene .... the imitation is cool .... the charade ... is way too bad ... I'm off to the door .... to see what happens ... I will choose the white turtleneck . I will fix up jet ski .... I gonna shape up .. either amazing or bear .. I better rent the apartment .... I will go to the woods to complain .... the explanation is perfect ... the scene is deep ... I do talk to riding wolves ... I do want to murder girls' bloods ... I don't kill anyone .... somebody did eat me ... I'm off to check on my grandmothers now .... grandmothers .... I love you ..

Gut كرشة
hp-op
hp-op
واجب الدرس السابع Pig خنزير 1:25 Fix up يصلح 2:25 Shape up يتحسن 2:17 Charade تمثيل 3:22 Murder يسفك الدماء 3:47 Riding حق الفروسية 0:03 Hood طربوش المغطف 0:03 Entertain مسلي 0:29 ,,,,,,,, 5 افعال امر 1/ don't forget this basket of food 2/ remember , stay on thr path 3/ don't forget big and bad 4/ kill the king 5/ open up 6/come in 4 جمل فيها سوف 1/is grandma going to be entertaining Florida jet ski people? 2/ you will be fine 3/ you gonna hit the king 4/ I'm gonna rent this place جملتين فيها فعل حال قاعد 1/ why are you putting a bag odlf ice ? 2/ you are sending your childe 5 جمل فيها ماضي بسيط 1/what happened with you? 2/why did you want to eat them ? 3/ i didn't want to eat them 4/ I wanted to talk to one of them 5/ I believed I was due an explanation فعلان فيها مضارع بسيط (s) الغائب 1/grandma lives 68 miles away 2/ old woman breeds like a gopher 3 افعال فيها مضارع بسيط 1/ I got to go check on 2/ you do realize 3/ I hear your son is a sap 4/ you better kill the king ,,,,,,,,, ايهم p /b جبار p .... جبان b ..... السبابة p والثانية b ..... مسبة p .... شب النار p .... شابورة b .... شباصة ... p .... زبيب ...b .....بدرb ......حبوبb .... دبة p .... عباسp ........ بيبل ... باث ... بليس مع مد بخفه لكسر اللام ... باق .... أبارتمنت شد الباء .... ستروبيري باء بدون شد .... هابن كسر الباء .... أوبن آب كسر الباء وشدها ... كمبلين ... بايسكت كسر السين والباء بدون شده ... بدي فتح الباء بدون شده ... ساب ...... Ex ziyad's is darling .... it is 50 KM away .... he is a mixican man , not gay ... I will stay in my apartment in the forest ... I will send straberries and wip .... I am goning to bisect it .... I will live and die in America ... I hear insulting and muffled music and song ... I hear people talk to sap children . I see a son plays house -to -house . I see a whore hits oldman .... I see a lunatic kills a gopher and wolf ... it is an amazing scene .... the imitation is cool .... the charade ... is way too bad ... I'm off to the door .... to see what happens ... I will choose the white turtleneck . I will fix up jet ski .... I gonna shape up .. either amazing or bear .. I better rent the apartment .... I will go to the woods to complain .... the explanation is perfect ... the scene is deep ... I do talk to riding wolves ... I do want to murder girls' bloods ... I don't kill anyone .... somebody did eat me ... I'm off to check on my grandmothers now .... grandmothers .... I love you .. ........ Gut كرشة
واجب الدرس السابع Pig خنزير 1:25 Fix up يصلح 2:25 Shape up يتحسن 2:17 Charade تمثيل...
برآفو عليكِ يا بطلة ..

لكن توجد نقطتين صغيرة جداً

I will go to the woods to complain *
سوف اذهب قاطعة الغويبة لكي اشتكي
قاطعة = across
إذن تصير :-
I will go across the woods to complain

I do want to murder girls' bloods *
murder : يعني يسفك الدماء
فما نحتاج لـ blood

أيضاً 'girls الفاصلة ليش ؟

في النهاية أحسنتي أجوبتك جميعها ممتازة ماعدا هالنقاط الصغيرة