عمة اياس
عمة اياس
حلولي هذول وادعي لها
-Put the words in the correct order to make different sentences in the Present Continuous Tense - positive; negative; yes/no and information questions.
1-my I'm for looking glasses.
2 -book of reading? kind you are What
3-me? for waiting Are you
4- is The not phone ringing.
عمة اياس
عمة اياس
وهذا بس
تكفون معلمات الانجليزي ساعدوني
-Match the sentences with the present continuous uses:

1-I'm meeting Oscar tomorrow at eight. A-Actions that are happening now
2-Silence, ssshhh..... We are listening to the news. B-Future arrangements
3- Shut up! You are always making a lot of noise. C-Habitual actions with a negative sense
عمة اياس
عمة اياس
شكلك معي في الدراسه عن بعد اكيد انك حليتيه حليه لي
ملوكة السعودية
حلولي هذول وادعي لها -Put the words in the correct order to make different sentences in the Present Continuous Tense - positive; negative; yes/no and information questions. 1-my I'm for looking glasses. 2 -book of reading? kind you are What 3-me? for waiting Are you 4- is The not phone ringing.
حلولي هذول وادعي لها -Put the words in the correct order to make different sentences in the...
I'm looking for my glasses

What are the kinds of books you read?

Are you waiting for me?

The phone is not ringing
ملوكة السعودية
وهذا بس تكفون معلمات الانجليزي ساعدوني -Match the sentences with the present continuous uses: 1-I'm meeting Oscar tomorrow at eight. A-Actions that are happening now 2-Silence, ssshhh..... We are listening to the news. B-Future arrangements 3- Shut up! You are always making a lot of noise. C-Habitual actions with a negative sense
وهذا بس تكفون معلمات الانجليزي ساعدوني -Match the sentences with the present continuous...
I'm meeting Oscar tomorrow at eight.>> B-Future arrangements

Silence, ssshhh..... We are listening to the news>> A-Actions that are happening now.

Shut up! You are always making a lot of noise.>> C-Habitual actions with a negative sense