maram2009

maram2009 @maram2009

عضوة فعالة

الغاز و طرائف

اللغة الأنجليزية

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله

بنتي بصف ثاني متوسط و مطلوب منها مشاركة بمجلة الفصل بالغاز و طرائف باللغة الانجليزية طبعا دورت و حاولت و حصلت على كم طرفة و البنت كمان تعبت و طلعت كم طرفة و باقي الالغاز قلت ما لي غيركم بعد الله تساعدوني و المشكلة مطلوب اربع صفحات فلا تبخلوا علينا

يلزم عليك تسجيل الدخول أولًا لكتابة تعليق.

تسجيل دخول

خولة-تونس
خولة-تونس
My name is Cammy and I have a hump or two. I eat leaves and grass, drink little water, and you can find me at the zoo. What am I?

answer:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Eli and I stomp on all fours. I flap my large ears, and use my trunk to scoop peanuts from the floor. What am I?

answer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My two webbed feet help me move around. I am dressed in black and white. I am a bird but I cannot fly. I live in ice cold water. What am I?

answer

Max is my name and swinging is my game. I walk with my long arms, use my tail from tree to tree, and make funny faces when kids look at me. What am I?

answer:

Watch out for me. My name is Thomas and I am on the prowl. I have many dark stripes, sharp teeth, and I growl. What am I?

answer

خولة-تونس
خولة-تونس
Long neck, long legs, many spots, have I. I, by George, am taller than most animals. My head is almost in the sky. What am I?

answer

My name is Kasey and I love to hop. I jump so much it is hard to stop. I have strong legs, a large pouch, and a long tail. I carry my baby in my pouch. What am I?

answer

I sleep all day and hunt at night. My name is Larry and I am quite a sight. I have sharp long teeth and a paw full of claws. I am king of the jungle. What am I?

answer

I am black and brown, big and round, and I live in the woods. I run on all fours but can stand tall. I begin to hibernate at the end of fall. What am I?

answer

I am slow as can be and I will not run if you chase me. My name is Telly and I have a hard shell and short stubby feet. I will hide my head if we were to meet. What am I?

answer
خولة-تونس
خولة-تونس
Teacher: Class, we will have only half a day of school this morning.
Class: Hooray
Teacher: We will have the other half this afternoon!
--------------

Son: I can't go to school today.
Father: Why not ?

Son: I don't feel well
Teacher: Where don't you feel well ?
Son: In school !

------------
Teacher: What does "Minimum" mean ?
student: A very small mother

---------------
Father: Why did you get such a low score in that test ?
Son: Absence
Father: You were absent on the day of the test ?
Son: No but the boy who sits next to me was !
----------
Father: How were the exam questions ?
Son: Easy
Father: Then why look so unhappy ?
Son: The questions didn't give me any trouble, just the answers !
-------------
Teacher: If 1+1=2 and 2+2=4, what is 4+4 ?
Pupil: That's not fair you answer the easy ones and leave us with the hard one !
------------

maram2009
maram2009
بارك الله فيك اختي خوله وجزاك كل خير
خولة-تونس
خولة-تونس
و فيك بارك هذا واجبي اختي