alnarjes

alnarjes @alnarjes

محررة برونزية

ضروري خواتي اليوم لا تخيبوني ظني فيكم اول مره اطلب منكم شي

اللغة الأنجليزية

مرحبا خواتي

اتمنى حد يساعدني في هالطلب الله يخليكم اي وحده تعرف تخبرني وتحل لي لان اخوي طلبي مني اساعده لا تخيبوني ظني فيكم اول مره اطلب منكم شي

Send a provisional email about a problem at work. Imagine that you are the boss and you are asking one of your employees to do something important for you. For example : they didn't turn up for a meeting , they are often late, they made mistakes on a legal document this email should include a disclaimer .

Write a reply to the second mail. This time you must pretend the you are the employee and you are responding to you bosses concerns. You can make up the names if you wish.

يلزم عليك تسجيل الدخول أولًا لكتابة تعليق.

تسجيل دخول

البراءة
البراءة
حياك الله اختي وبياك

اتمنى ان تجدي مطلبك

تمنيت ان اجيبك لكن اعذريني لا املك حصيلة لغوية عالية لافيدك

كل ما املكه الدعاء لك

ان ييسر الله لي ولك

وفقني الله واياك

محبتك/ البراااءة ؛؛؛
أم ثابت
أم ثابت
المطلوب يا أخت
أنه يكتب رسالة إيميل مرتين
المرة الأولى كأنه مدير يرسل لأحد الموظفين عنده يطلب منه شيء له أو مثلا يعاتبه على أنه يتأخر دائما وأنه يخطيء في كتابة التقارير
وفي الثاني يكون هو الموظف ويرد على الايميل اللي جاه
هذا هو المطلوب
ام البراء..
ام البراء..
first one

To:Mrs.Amal Saud

I would like to turn your attention about some mistaks which happen in the last meeting. In that meeting you forgot to type the company,s insignia. Also, you didnt bring enough chairs for our guests that lead us to waste meeting,s time.
It is only a notice as I know you are a loyal employee.

With all my best wishes

To:Mrs.Manal Alamad Mrs.Amal Saud

I apologize to what happen last meeting .I will be more careful next time to avoid these mistakes.
Thank you

راجعيها أختي ولو تزيدين عليها أحسن

موفقه
ام البراء..
ام البراء..
first one

To:Mrs.Amal Saud

I would like to turn your attention about some mistaks which happen in the last meeting. In that meeting you forgot to type the company,s insignia. Also, you didnt bring enough chairs for our guests that lead us to waste meeting,s time.
It is only a notice as I know you are a loyal employee.

With all my best wishes

To:Mrs.Manal Alamad Mrs.Amal Saud

I apologize to what happen last meeting .I will be more careful next time to avoid these mistakes.
Thank you

راجعيها أختي ولو تزيدين عليها أحسن

موفقه
alnarjes
alnarjes
حياك الله اختي وبياك اتمنى ان تجدي مطلبك تمنيت ان اجيبك لكن اعذريني لا املك حصيلة لغوية عالية لافيدك كل ما املكه الدعاء لك ان ييسر الله لي ولك وفقني الله واياك محبتك/ البراااءة ؛؛؛
حياك الله اختي وبياك اتمنى ان تجدي مطلبك تمنيت ان اجيبك لكن اعذريني لا املك حصيلة لغوية...
يزاك الله خير اختي يكفيني دعائك واهتمامك :)