~arOoOma~
~arOoOma~
~arOoOma~
~arOoOma~
حبيبتي هذي محادثة عن الوجبات السريعه ...... ممكن تجيبي همبرغر انتي وصاحبتك وبطاطس وكاتشب وتبدأين المجادثة وتنبهي عن الأخطار ..........

ساره: What'd you want to order?
امل: I want a double cheese burger, well done with extra french fries, and diet coke.
ساره: You can't eat a double burger as well as extra french fries at once. You'll get sick.
امل: I know but I like it. What are you gonna eat?
ساره: I'll eat a chicken salad and fruit salad.
امل: Yucky! I can't stand veggies. You always eat lots of vegetables. How do you like it?
ساره: I like it. But, mostly I got used to eating healthy.
امل: I wish I could do it, too. I do it, but then again cheat. I had lots of ice cream last night after a healthy salad lunch.
ساره: It's okay if you eat ice-cream. But eat it in moderation and low-fat.
امل: I can't do it. I've tried several times but failed.
امل ..ساره, you must never give up. If you fail once, then try again and again. If you try all the time, your body will learn to adjust.
امل: What'd you mean by my body will learn to adjust?
ساره: Your brain will learn not to crave for sugar.
امل: Well, my body doesn't learn things quickly. I'm always hungry.
ساره: Once you cut down sugar, you will never want to eat all the time. You will eat less carbohydrates.
امل: What if I don't eat lots of carbohydrates?
ساره: I mean bad carbohydrates like cake, crackers, pretzels, white bread and processed food.
امل: Okay, I'm listening.
ساره: I'll continue later. Let's order our lunch now. Do me a favor, امل: Order only one burger and small french fries.
امل: Alright. I'll give it a try.
اسيرة احزاني2009
حبيبتي هذي محادثة عن الوجبات السريعه ...... ممكن تجيبي همبرغر انتي وصاحبتك وبطاطس وكاتشب وتبدأين المجادثة وتنبهي عن الأخطار .......... ساره: What'd you want to order? امل: I want a double cheese burger, well done with extra french fries, and diet coke. ساره: You can't eat a double burger as well as extra french fries at once. You'll get sick. امل: I know but I like it. What are you gonna eat? ساره: I'll eat a chicken salad and fruit salad. امل: Yucky! I can't stand veggies. You always eat lots of vegetables. How do you like it? ساره: I like it. But, mostly I got used to eating healthy. امل: I wish I could do it, too. I do it, but then again cheat. I had lots of ice cream last night after a healthy salad lunch. ساره: It's okay if you eat ice-cream. But eat it in moderation and low-fat. امل: I can't do it. I've tried several times but failed. امل ..ساره, you must never give up. If you fail once, then try again and again. If you try all the time, your body will learn to adjust. امل: What'd you mean by my body will learn to adjust? ساره: Your brain will learn not to crave for sugar. امل: Well, my body doesn't learn things quickly. I'm always hungry. ساره: Once you cut down sugar, you will never want to eat all the time. You will eat less carbohydrates. امل: What if I don't eat lots of carbohydrates? ساره: I mean bad carbohydrates like cake, crackers, pretzels, white bread and processed food. امل: Okay, I'm listening. ساره: I'll continue later. Let's order our lunch now. Do me a favor, امل: Order only one burger and small french fries. امل: Alright. I'll give it a try.
حبيبتي هذي محادثة عن الوجبات السريعه ...... ممكن تجيبي همبرغر انتي وصاحبتك وبطاطس وكاتشب وتبدأين...
مشكوره ياقلبي ويعطيك الف عافيه
اسيرة احزاني2009
بنات اللي عندها محادثات ثانيه لاتبخل علي بليزززززززززززز