هذا مافن بقطع الشوكولاتة
Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe
1/3 lb butter, softened
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
4 medium eggs
1 c. sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 c. milk
2 1/2 c. flour
¾ lb chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Butter muffin pan and set aside.
2. In large bowl combine butter and vanilla using a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Slowly beat in eggs, until combined. Slowly add sugar, until completely combined.
4. In small bowl combine baking powder, salt, milk, and flour. Slowly mix into butter until just combined, but still lumpy. Add chocolate chips and combine.
5. Pour mixture into muffin pans, filling each cup two-thirds full.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until muffins turn golden brown, and a toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.
20-04-1434 هـ, 12:39 صباحاً