.1PERIOD
.2PERIOD
.a
.b
NUMBER.II
.A
.B

I sp
A/B and 1/2 and a/b extend and more detail about the sp(explane or example or statestic or any thing about the sp)
ll sp
A/B and 1/2 and a/b extend and more detail about the sp

i think she want

T
T.S
SP:l>>A/B1/2a/b
SP:ll>>A/B1/2a/b
Conc.

of course you know the T.S must be focus and clear and have the topic and the controling idea
and the SP must be more focus
and the Conc. advice or openion and these things don't come in the edentical paragraph
the paragraph must be logical order and flow smoothly
and have a coherence and cohesion
and unity and a lot of things of course you knew it
ان شاء اللهit's clear and you benifit from my explain

thank you
شـذى الـورد
شـذى الـورد
O.K topic:T topic sentence:T.S supporting:SP coclusion:Conc the means of these things is : order of the outline: T T.S SP:I NUMBER .A LETTER .B LETTER .1PERIOD .2PERIOD .a .b NUMBER.II .A .B I sp A/B and 1/2 and a/b extend and more detail about the sp(explane or example or statestic or any thing about the sp) ll sp A/B and 1/2 and a/b extend and more detail about the sp i think she want T T.S SP:l>>A/B1/2a/b SP:ll>>A/B1/2a/b Conc. of course you know the T.S must be focus and clear and have the topic and the controling idea and the SP must be more focus and the Conc. advice or openion and these things don't come in the edentical paragraph the paragraph must be logical order and flow smoothly and have a coherence and cohesion and unity and a lot of things of course you knew it ان شاء اللهit's clear and you benifit from my explain thank you
O.K topic:T topic sentence:T.S supporting:SP coclusion:Conc the means of these things is...
مشكووووره ياقلبي.. وربي ماقصرتي الله لايحرمك اجر كل حرف كتبتيه ان شاء الله

بس اذا ماعليك كلافه ادري زودتها بس ابغى مثال على الاوت لاين عشان ادخل الاختبار وانا واثقه :(

يعني لو كان الموضوع عن Internet ابيك تطبقين الشرح اللي قلتيه بهالموضوع ومن خلال نفس الترتيب واكون مقدره مجهودك وتعاونك معاااي يالغاليه :)

بإنتظااارك إذا فااضيه O.K